Happy New Year! It's time for the roundup for Aspiring Bakers #38: Boozy-licious! A huge thank you to Small Small Baker for letting me host this delicious event. All of your submissions are so delicious-looking! I received a total of 27 28 29 (left out an entry two entries... sorry Joyce and Cathy!) entries for this event and I just want to say a thank you for joining me in this event. I've split the submissions into savoury and sweet and here is the roundup!P.S. Do let me know if I've missed out your submission or if there are errors in the roundup!
5) Rice Wine / Sherry - Beijing Sweet and Sour Spareribs by Joyce from Kitchen Flavours
6) Wine - Salmon with White Wine Cream Sauce by me!
7) DOM - Chicken with Dom Benedictine by Lena from Frozen Wings
8) Rice Wine / Raisin Wine - Ginger, Egg & Wine Soup by Doris from Sumptuous Flavours
7) Brandy - Chocolate Fruitcake by Victoria from Victoria Bakes - Baking into the Ether
8) Cognac - Christmas Cognac Fruit Cake by Jennifer from Journal of a nutritionist mom
9) Cognac - Christmas Pudding by Mel from Through the Kitchen Door
10) Rum - Christmas Stollen by Cathy from Cathy's Joy
11) Kahlua - Flourless Hazelnut Chocolate Cake by Jane from Passionate About Baking
12) Rum - Lavender Cream Cheese Pound Cake by Jane from Passionate About Baking
13) Kahlua - Flourless Chocolate Cake by Ann Low from Anncoo Journal
14) Blue Curaçao - Christmas Forest Cake by Sue from As The Deer (recipe in Chinese)
15) Rum - Christmas Fruit Loaf Cake by Alan from travelling-foodies
16) Tiramisu by Joyce from Kitchen Flavours
17) Brandy - Steamed Pears in Honey by Doris from Sumptuous Flavours
18) Wine - Red Wine Raisin Wreath Bread by Doreen (aka mui mui) from my little favourite DIY
19) Baileys - No-Bake Baileys Wafer "Truffles" by me!
20) Rum - Rum and Raisin Cookies by Joyce from Kitchen Flavours