A very big thank you to Donna from The Sugared Pecan for gifting me this award. Donna’s a really sweet friend who bakes and cooks really delicious and easy-to-make food (I absolutely love non-complicated recipes!). Her latest Chicken Satay recipe looks really easy and tasty 😀
I’m not sure I can come up with another 7 interesting things about myself… I think most interesting facts would have already been mentioned here… so I’m gonna spare you all from reading 7 boring facts about me. :p
It’s so hard to choose just 7 to pass to… so I’m gonna choose those who hasn’t received this award yet… and here they are (if you’ve received before, I’m happy to give you another one! Do a little dance and pass the love on!):
1) Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids – awesome baking buddy who co-hosts Bake Along with Joyce and Zoe and also the host of Cook Like a Star. Do join her bake events if you have the time! I’ve baked and cooked so much more because of these events 🙂 Zoe always blog about delicious recipes with mouth-watering photos – yum!
2) Joyce from Kitchen Flavours – another fabulous baking buddy who co-hosts the Bake Along. She’s just started a new event called The Home Bakers, and we are going to bake a fantastic Cheese-Swirled Chocolate Bundt Cake from Coffee Cakes by Lou Seibert Pappas. Do hop over to her site for more details and also for delicious recipes!
3) Lena from Her Frozen Wings – also a co-host of the Bake Along, Lena is simply an amazing baking buddy who never give up… She has really pretty photos and extensive list of recipes (especially bread!). Do remember to check them out 😉
4) Janine from Not the Kitchen Sink – Janine always explains her recipe and reviews them in great detail, which makes reading her posts so enjoyable. She also tries a handful of healthy recipes – recipes that uses healthy flour, good quality sugar substitutes and so on.
5) Shumaila from The Novice Housewife – I started following her blog recently and I’m so madly in love. The photos are so beautiful and so mouth-watering – I’m so hooked!
6) Alan from Travelling Foodies – Just like the name of his blog, Alan is a travelling foodies and takes so many pretty photos of food. I’ve just finish reading his reviews on macarons here, here and here, I feel like whipping up another batch of macarons, even though I’m not a huge fan of them… do hop over and ogle the photos!
7) Ann from Anncoo Journal – I first stumbled onto Ann’s blog was last year, when I was looking for a mooncake recipe. That’s what got me hooked onto the lovely photos and simple yet delicious recipes that she features on her site.
Congratulations! Do visit their blogs for recipes and inspirations!
Thank you once again, Donna, for the award! (: