The world is huge - I'm very fortunate to be able to travel to all these places below. When I was younger, my focus when travelling was eating, shopping and condensing as many sights as possible within a short trip. Nowadays, I prefer to slow down, be in nature, and enjoy a crowd-less trip. What did not change is the "eating" part - I'm still eating my way throughout the entire trip.
All my travelogues are compiled here into 2 sections: by itineraries and by country. I hope that the itineraries I've shared are useful for your trip planning.
Please note: I try to obtain the latest available information when writing up a travelogue, hence the information shared are accurate only as at the time of posting. This means that by the time you read them, the information may be outdated, hence you should always head to the official website or check out forums for the most-updated and latest information.
- Balkans Itinerary (And Expenditure!) - 25 Days in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia and Serbia
- Switzerland Itinerary - August 2016, 9 Days
- Iceland Itinerary - Sep/Oct 2015, 22 Days
- Denmark Itinerary and Budget - August 2015, 8 Days
- Naples and Amalfi Coast, Italy Itinerary and Budget - April 2015, 7 Days
- East Java, Indonesia Itinerary and Budget - April/May 2014, 5 Days
- Cambodia Itinerary - Nov 2013, 7 days
- Taiwan Itinerary - Aug 2012, 22 Days