Anyone who’s into soft cookies and chocolate combined should seriously go for these fabulous cookies. They are huge and soft (a little cake-like) cookies. Together with three types of chocolate – dark, milk and white, who can resist them? I know I can’t. >.<
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour, plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 225 grams unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 150 grams milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 150 grams white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat, using an electric mixer, together melted butter, light brown and granulated sugars and vanilla, scraping the sides occasionally, 7 to 8 minutes, starting from low speed and gradually increase to medium-high speed. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well for 1 minute on medium after each addition. Reduce speed to low and add in flour mixture and mix just until combined. Fold in all the triple chocolate punch. The dough will be watery. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Scoop batter by dessert-spoonfuls and place on prepared baking sheets, about 5-cm apart from one another.
- Bake for 12 to 13 minutes until the cookies are puffed and lightly golden (they will still be soft to the touch in the centre and look somewhat undercooked). Let cookies cool completely on baking sheets on racks.